17 Dec 2013
I invite all of you to join me in sharing our stories with each other. Please fill out this survey and maybe you will be next week’s Talk To Me Tuesdays featured love story! Share your thoughts at Love Quest Survey.
Meet Francois- a man in his 30s from Montreal. Here are his answers to the Love Quest Survey.
1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
2. Would you/have you ever used an online dating site?
3. Would you/have you ever used a matchmaking service?
4. Do you kiss and tell?
5. Do you believe in soulmates, i.e. that there is only one person out there for you?
1. What’s the worst opening line that’s ever been thrown your way?
"I know you're not my type and all and we won't get along, but I just thought I'd come and talk to you".
2. If you had to plan your perfect date, what would you do?
Send for a professional chauffeur to pick up my belle at a location of her choice. The driver would drive her to a harbour. I would have flowers in hand and welcome her onboard. We would have a sail-away romantic dinner around the scenic view of the city. The rest could be history.
3. What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you on a date?
The person showed up looking completely different than on her pictures. The date was at a restaurant where I was a regular. Not only was it the most embarrassing date, it was the shortest.
4. Under what circumstances would you say it is permissible to date a friend’s ex-spouse (if any)?
Only with his / her permission.
5. What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for someone else?
Have the perfect weekend with them after 4 years of courting to then not push for a relationship / more intimacy only a month later because I had to move across the country because of work obligation. I thought it was the best decision I could do so she would not end up heartbroken. I still think of this decision to this day.
What would you do if your date showed up, not looking anything like their online profile?
Share your stories with me and have a chance to be featured for next week's Talk to me Tuesdays!